If, during a period of 12 months from the date of purchase, your watch becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship we guarantee to replace free of charge the defective part, providing:
- The watch has not been damaged due to accident, misuse, wear and tear, neglect or damage caused during transit to and from the purchaser.
- Repairs are only carried out by us.
- That proof of purchase is provided.
- The guarantee does not apply to leather straps or the glass watch face.
- If the problem is not covered by guarantee or if your guarantee has expired, charges apply. Free estimates can be supplied for chargable repairs.
If you've just bought a genuine Magrette timepiece, enter your details below to activate your guarantee.
You may return or exchange any item (in its original condition) as long as we are notified (via email) within 48 hours of your receiving the item(s) for a full store credit of your purchase price minus shipping, the exchange for another in stock product, or a full refund minus shipping charges.
Items and packaging must be undamaged. Watches must be unworn, and bracelets must not be resized. Any watch received with damage, wear, or any signs of use are not eligible for return or exchange. Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
You may exchange your item for anything in our store that is currently in stock and either pay the cost difference or if you are exchanging for a less expensive item, you will have the difference in cost to use as a store credit.
Demo and pre-owned units are not eligible for return or exchange. Customized or factory modified watches are non-refundable.
Item(s) must be received within 2 weeks of notice to be eligible for refund or exchange.