Track Day - Blue & Silver
The Track Day is shipped with a travel case. The timepiece comes in 2 different case finishes. The stainless steel versions have a brushed case with polished bezel. The black PVD and rose gold versions look matte because of the bead blasted finish of the stainless steel beneath.
The inner bezel ring can be adjusted by the crown situated at 10 o'clock to act as second time zone. A feature that is very functional for the frequent traveller or people with business partners in another time zone.
The dials are made of two discs on top of each other with cut-outs for the indices and date, often referred to as a "sandwich-dial". Super Luminova (C3 greenish) will ensure visibility in dark conditions.
- Seiko VK64 Chronograph Hybrid Meca-Quartz Movement
- 316L stainless steel case
- Sapphire Crystal (Double domes), AR coating
- Water Resistant to 200M/20ATM
- Case 42mm
- Screw down crowns
- Calf leather strap with Lorica lining
- True mechanical reset chronograph
- 1/5 second sweep center-stop hand
- Calendar Complication
- C3 Super Luminova
- Dual Time complication
Normally $500.00, these are currently 20% Off (now just $400.00), plus $45.00 shipping.